Introducing our new Make Your Own segment (originally launched on our social media outlets), we're going to outline everything you need to make your own using ingredients from University Square Bakery and Deli.
Do you love Charcuterie Boards but only treat yourself when you're out to eat? Here's how to Make Your Own:
- Pick 2-3 of your favourite cheeses (ex: mozzarella, provolone, parmesan or asiago, brie, cheddar, gorgonzola)
- Pick 2-3 of your favourite meats (ex: salami, prosciutto, ham, or sliced up Italian sausages)
ADD-ONS (University Square Bakery and Deli themed)
- Molisana Olive Tapenade (olive & mixed vegetable topping for side flavour)
- Pantene Pitted Black Olives
- Honey Mustard (if you want to make honey mustard sauce)
- Choice of bread stick
- V.V. Breadsticks (for a crunchy option)
- Make your board colourful
- Roll up affordable deli meats for an elegant look
- Ask for thin meat slices at the deli counter
- If you have room to spare, arrange a couple of celery leaves or parsley sprigs to take up space
Connect with University Square Bakery & Deli on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Subscribe to the University Square Bakery & Deli newsletter here.